Tolerating Homosexuality

I have always wondered why is that some men get turned-on by boobs and others by dick? Why would a man ignore all the beauty, charm and sophistication of a woman only to be attracted by another masculine male? What's really in the genes of gay people that makes them the way they are? Or are they simply possessed by demons as we often assume here in Africa? 

Personally, I can't imagine myself being with another man. I wouldn't give my ass to be fucked by any male no matter the price, nor do I have the desire to fuck another man's ass. Truth be told, I won't even have anal sexual intercourse with a woman; not to talk of a man. 

There was a time in my life I'd gladly condemn and persecute anyone caught in the despicable act of homosexuality. But as I grow older, I find that I'm gradually becoming more tolerant to people who perform such acts. Perhaps there's a scientific biological explanation for it all. 

I am sure you've come across men who swing their waist left and right just like women. And I'm also certain you've met women whose physique, tone of voice, and even bahaviour is like that of men. Aren't those biological reasons for one to be gay or become a transgender? Or maybe perhaps my new found tolerance for something I used to strongly oppose is nothing but a sign of spiritual black-sliding?

Whatever the case may be, the opinion of men isn't worth two cents to me! But not to be misunderstood, I'm not advocating for the rights of the LGBT community; all am simply saying is that let's learn to have an open mind on all issues of life. Because I've come to discover that men only see things in back and white; God sees them in black, white, blue, green, yellow and purple. It wouldn't do us any harm to be more like God.


Comments