WOMEN AND CARS

I was having a conversation on the 19th of May, 2022, with a friend of mine who is doing very well for himself at the moment. When he made a statement that really resonated with me. He said, “Alex, if I had made marriage a priority in my life earlier on, I would never have gotten to where I am today”. I knew exactly what he meant. 

A woman is a necessary luxury, like having a car, it is good but very expensive to maintain. 

The same way you should never buy a car unless you're financially stable to bear the cost that comes with owning one, you should also not date a woman unless you're financially capable. And by ”financially capable”, I mean having at least 3 to 4 streams of income. 

A brand new car also loses about 60 percent of its value within the first 3 months! Well, I would say no more at this junction... Lol. 

Comments