The Wonder of Pen

One of the greatest asset in the world is a good and dependable pen. Their simplicity, grandeur, and power often fills me with awe.

I buy a pen almost every other day, and not too long ago I was at the store where I usually buy my pen to buy something. Can you guess? Yes, a pen! And the shop owner out of curiosity, asked me what I was doing with all those pen? I replied him, “I just like knowing that I have that much pen. It gives me a sense of security.”

At the rate at which I buy pen, one would think they are about to go extinct. Gosh... I hope not!

According to a Chinese proverb, “The palest ink is more reliable than the most powerful memory.” The fact that I can capture thoughts, words, and memories for ages to come, is perhaps one of the reasons why I love pens so much.

Comments