Benefits Of Dating An Older Woman

Are they any advantages to dating an older woman? Or is it just doom and gloom in that romance department? Personally, I've never actually dated someone older than me, but I've always wondered what it'd be like to do so. Would it be fun, exciting or a complete nightmare! Lol…

They say “age is just a number” and does not really matter as long as two people love and care for each other. But our society has never been fair in their judgement of couples with a huge age disparity between them. The Reginal Daniels and Fred Nwoko marriage saga easily comes to mind.

So, back to my earlier question: are there really any benefits to dating someone far older than yourself? I believe there is and I'm going to be exploring the benefits of dating older women. 

The first benefit of dating an older woman is that she is more experienced and more often than not wiser than most of these young and sassy girls who think they still have all the time in the world to “get their shit together”. Women who are a little bit well-advanced in age carry themselves with poise, charisma, elegant, and know how to behave and take care of a man.

Another benefit of courting an older woman is that they're more humble and usually more adaptable to the lifestyle of their partner compared to women in their twenties who tend to be headstrong and fixated on their likes and dislikes in a man. The so called “feminists” who want to be the boss of their husbands! 

Thirdly, according to my grandfather, Samuel Ogugu, marrying an older woman comes with natural family planning! Because within a few years of marrying her she would enter into the menopause stage of her life and wouldn't be able to conceive anymore. I know it sounds funny but I can honestly see the logic in that. After all, with the harsh economic realities confronting us today, I'd rather settle for a woman close to menopause than marry a woman who is as fertile as a hamster!




Comments